Nov 22, 2007

Women

Why do women that know that at least at one point know that you had feeling for them insist on telling you about their sex like? Especially the ones you were closest to recently. Like knowing the intricate details of what they do in private with someone else and how long they do it for is something you want to know.

Recently, I found myself in this predicament. The mother and family of a girl I used to be close to insisted I come visit them for thanksgiving. Being that my family is a couple thousand miles away, I decided why not. What's the worst that could happen? Apparently the worst is I get to hear about her sex life. Maybe I should've listened to my better judgement and had my own thanksgiving.

I don't blame the family. They are actually really fun. And I know they weren't expecting this to happen, but I have to say I'm a little jaded by the whole ordeal. It will probably be the last time I come out here. I hate to say goodbye, but when someone has the ability to mess up your life this much, you have to break your ties completely. It's not healthy to keep connections that will always tie you to that one person. It sounds horrible, but I've tried to keep things ok, but the more I tried, the more things fell apart. While it may be selfish, I also have to be able to move on with my life.

No comments: